Japan Drone 2016 was successfully finished
and we would like to appreciate all your cooperation to make this event happen.
The Total Attendee Number (registered) is 8,023 for three days.
We look forward to seeing you again next year at Makuhari Messe
from March 23-25, 2017
|March 23, 2016
- Pre-registration is closed on March 23, 11:59pm.
- Total number of exhibitor reaches to 118.
- We will announce 2017 event information in the information booth.
- Concurrent Events Information is updated.
|February 12, 2016
- Pre-registration opens and Conference contents are updated.
- We have over 90 companies/ organizations as exhibitors. There are some available spaces for exhibits. Please contact to Secretariat Office at your earliest convenience.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|January 14, 2016
- We have over 80 companies/ organizations as exhibitors. There are some available spaces for exhibits. Please contact to Secretariat Office at your earliest convenience. Email to email@example.com.
- Exhibitor Manual is now available for overseas exhibitors. Please contact to Secretariat Office for details.
- Pre-registration for attendees will be open in the end of January. More to come!
|November 20, 2015
- We will hold the exhibitor briefing meeting on December 9, Wednesday at CongresSquare Nihonbashi.
- We are happy to announce about our new media sponsor, NTS Inc.
- New Keynote speaker, Mr. Randy Mackay from Japan Drones is announced.
|October 22, 2015
- We are accepting exhibit applications after the first deadline. Please do not hesitate to contact Japan Drone 2016 Secretariat Office.
- The first draft of conference program is now available on the web.
- We had a partnership agreement with Expo Development Company in the US.
- Drone Impact Challenge Steering Committee is participating to Japan Drone as the industry sponsor.
- We are happy to announce about our new media sponsor, Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun as well as our media sponsors including Global Information, Ohmsya.
|August 3, 2015
- Japan Drone has another partnership agreement with Johnnette Technology Pvt (India) to exchange information of drone industry.
- We have confirmed the appearance of Mr. Peter van Blyenburgh, president of UVS International (Europe) as the keynote speaker.
- We have received the endorsement from the UAS industry association including Mini Surveyor Consortium Next, Japan UAV Association and Secure Drone Consortium.
|June 15, 2015
||Japan Drone 2016 has agreed to bind the partnership with InterDrone, a US trade show and conference for commercial drone market which will be held at Las Vegas, Neveda from September 9-11, 2016. This partnership will give two shows more opportunities for exhibitors and attendees.